SEVERELY SOILED CARPETS
Next to a car or a home, the investment in the carpet and upholstery may be the highest that a homeowner will make. Soil wears out a carpet prematurely and excess soil will destroy that investment in four ways.
Most of the soil, whether it is tracked in, food spills, or atmosphere pollution, is acidic. Acid gases passing over the carpet and eventually reacting with the dyes cause fume fading. Dilute sulfuric acid is in abundance in the air, the direct result of coal burning plants, fireplace burning, and other combustion sources. These acids have a negative effect on carpet.
Oxidized oils and the resins they form will begin to yellow and eventually weaken carpet fibers. Oils that were on the fibers become part of the fiber.
Abrasive soils, the sand and grit that is tracked in on a daily basis, will cause the fibers to be scratched and abraded. This wear on the fibers will reflect light differently and therefore will give the carpet a worn look. Soil is ugly. Another problem caused by soil is the aesthetics. Soiled carpet looks bad. As a homeowner or business you will be embarrassed to have your friends or customers see it.
Unsanitary- Spills, stains, grease, oil, and animal trackings are unsanitary. A soiled carpet is a perfect breeding ground for any number of bacteria and pathogens.
Hire QualiCO For Your Severely Soiled Carpets
With the knowledge of soil and understanding of how to suspend soil, QualiCO will improve the overall appearance of your carpet while making your carpet a healthier carpet.
Heavy Soil Removal in Minnesota
- Knowledgeable in the area of soil identification and removal
- Outstanding chemicals for these situations.
- We use truck mounted equipment producing more than 250 degrees of hot steam.
- Certified Technicians
- Thorough cleaning process, which include:
- Vacuuming (if paid for)
- Pre-treatment of carpet fibers.
- Agitation of carpet fibers creating a breakdown of soil and oils. Cause everything embeded to suspend to surface.
- Extracting the soil, oils and bacteria while neutralizing the carpet (rinsing).