Allergy Relief In Minneapolis & Plymouth, Minnesota
QualiCO has helped allergy suffers just like you find relief in your home and office Many allergy sufferers find themselves experiencing severe allergy symptoms when inside their own homes due to poor indoor air quality. Poor indoor air quality can be the result of mold, fungus, mildew, dust, dust mites, chemicals or pollens that have been tracked in from the outdoors taking up residence in the home. One of the most likely places for these allergens to live is in carpets, where they can settle and become trapped.
If you are experiencing indoor allergies trust on QualiCO to remove the allergy triggers in your home
REDUCE ASTHMATIC SYMPTOMS
The Kuopio Regional Institute of Occupational Health conducted a recent study which conclusively found that damp carpets increased the incidences of asthma in an environment where people were constantly exposed to the carpet. Organisms known as volatile organic compounds and microbial growth were found able to flourish in an unclean, damp carpet, and the results were increased cases of bronchial asthma, one of the deepest forms of the disease.
Dirty carpets are well known to be a breeding ground for dust mites, in the same way that dirty hair is a breeding ground for lice. Dust mites feed off of the same fungi, bacteria, and human skin cells that naturally filter into a carpet and stay if the carpet is not cleaned on a regular basis. Studies have also shown that most people are allergic to dust mites, and as they die, their carcasses are inhaled by humans who come into contact with the dirty carpet. Inhalation of the dead bodies has been known to cause rashes, and eye and nose irritation.
BACTERIA & MOLD SPORES
Mold has not been proven to link to asthmatic attacks, but this does not mean that mold does not cause humans great discomfort if left unattended. Bacteria and allergens which live on the mold can build up on uncared-for carpeting, and when ingested, can cause allergies to surface via the respiratory system. Worse problems can arise if the body succumbs to the bacteria which live on the mold spores, which it is especially prone to do if already weakened by another disease. If you are experiencing cold-like symptoms more often than normal, it is most likely time to get your carpet cleaned.
More serious health issues can arise if the body is exposed to too many mycotoxins, which dirty carpets are an attractive environment for. Buildings are a source of mycotoxins and people living or working in areas with mold increase their chances of adverse health effects. These can range from stomach infections to fatality, depending on the initial health of the exposed person, or over time, as the mycotoxins wear down the body’s defences. For example, Stachybotrys chartarum contains a higher number of mycotoxins than other molds grown in the indoor environment and has been associated with allergies and respiratory inflammation.
Allergy Fighting Techniques
- QualiCO has in- depth knowledge of indoor air quality and role that carpet play within indoor environment.
- We use vacuum cleaners with a High-Efficiency Particulate Air filter, or HEPA filter
- We use truck mounted equipment producing super hot water (over 270 degress) and integrate EPA approved systems that destroy bacteria and sanitize the carpet at the same time.
- We use over 600 cfm of vacuum power extracting not only what on the surface but everything hiding deep down in the fibers.
- We also apply uniquely formulated product that destroys pet dander, dust mites, pollen and other unseen bacteria that are sure to cause your household issues
- We are professional. And industry leaders, so all work is perform with our industries best equipment and QualiCO's backing/guarantee!